4.15.2007

Touch

awaken by thoughts of what your whisper would sound like at 2 in the morning
its
2 in the morning
and i'm still held captive by your touch
trapped by temptation
i want to
hear your whisper dance across my ears
leaving my soul searching for sweet seduction
i patiently wait and listen
hoping to hear your words stroke my ego
as you say
baby
are you sleep
and in my mind i scream
yes
no
wait no
i'm not sleep
i'm laying here waiting on she
i mean you
confused only by the moment
i
am still held captive by the feeling of your arms
wrapped around my waist
and your breast
pressed against my chest
and your lips
caressing my neck
i wonder if i'm still dreaming
but i pray that i'm not dreaming
because i
allowed myself to let go at the slightest touch
and if this is a dream
waking up will shatter my soul
i
am
caught up
by your touch
trapped by your smile
and
captivated by your caress
and now i listen for your whisper
at 2 in the morning
(quiet da artist/copyright 2007)

1 comment:

Boricua Morena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.