11.01.2007

the end

she was i
and
i was she
similar in so many ways
we were
a different we
our relationship had no pattern
no form
no boundaries
no rules
we just floated on life
living
just enough
to know love existed
she allowed me to be free
then
she
left
she left
SHE F#C(ING LEFT
almost without warning
removing all traces of her soul
leaving without an answer
she said
with me
she could never understand being free
leaving my soul searching for an ending
she

(by quiet da artist/copyright 2007)

3 comments:

Shai said...

how about I thought I was leaving a comment but what I really did was send you an email boooooo

anyways keep doing ya thang!! I SEE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

maybe she was tired of the endless cycle that was created...just maybe

Anonymous said...

i think that is what happened...i think she got tired of the cycle that was created. maybe she just needed to move on!!!