1.12.2008

tattoo

my hands chased her curves
like a police pursuit
through alleys and gutters
my mind was so gutter
she asked what i was thinking
but my mouth would never repeat what my mind was screaming
i could slightly see through the darkness
as she began to move closer
i allowed my hands to stop at her waist
my mind began to scream louder
as i walked through the decision of my night
i could
~slowly slide my hands under the softness of her shirt
~circling her stomach until she
~lifted her arms and allowed me to free her frame from captivity
~so exited about freedom i start
~kissing at her navel and make my way to that spot that
~makes her smile
~my eyes follow her eyes
~as she leads me to the the very place she wants me to kiss next
or i could
~run my fingers under her waistline
~until i can peel away the top button
~slowly moving the zipper down
~as i place my lips against her stomach
~and explore this new territory
~quickly her skirt falls to the floor
~revealing all the things that victoria considers a secret
her body is
warm
and i try to play it cool
but you can see how anxious my eyes get
how excited my hands get
and how
i
love
looking at
her
tattoo

(?uiet da artist/copyright 2008)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this 1