4.23.2008

quiets

my touch made her
as wet as a rain drop
she blamed my stare
- said the way i looked at her made her warm
i pretended to look away
but continue to follow her frame with my words
erasing doubt that was placed before me
i
promised to kiss every thing
that made her blush
confidently i
slipped off her sling back sandal
told her to sit back
and
began kissing away her day
her mind began to race
as i poured passion like warm honey
- slow and methodical
her eyes closed
as i covered her thigh with soft touches
my tongue raced to a space
and rested in her crease
she held all of me
placed her hand around my soul
and just as excitement
tensed in her back
she moaned
her fingers became entangled in my mane
i was a lion
and she was my prey
no regard for the world around us
we were
joined at the soul
i placed my lips against her lips
my tongue against her tongue
my eyes looking up
to see her
face
i continued to tease and taste
until she erupted
and flowed like a river
making her soul quiver
her legs shake her nipples became sensitive to the touch
she said
this
is
too
much
every movement made her body rush
she screamed
i'm trying to be quiet
i lifted up just to say
what
but passion placed pressure against her hands
only allowing me to move for a moment
she said
i'm trying to be quiet
and as if her words struck a never with my ego
i said
what
her sounds held captive by her moan
she said
i
am trying
to
be
quiet
without moving i continued to take her there
smiled
and said
you already are

(quiet da artist/copyright 2008)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

nice