10.06.2009

time

its been a minute
since i took time to spend a minute
so tonight i picked up the pen a minute
in hopes that you could lend a minute
and listen to my thoughts and dream
take pause for my whispers
and stand still at my screams
partake in a few childish things
play games like we have time sewn up
and then pretend we are all grown up

it truly has been a minute
but it seems like time stood still
these words play doctor to help my soul heal
these tears pushed pens on paper and made my heart fill
these thought kept telling me that this is so real

so like every time before
i came back to what was right
i came back just to write
and let these words spread wing and take flight
because this is my life

i love this shit....

(?uiet da artist/copyright 2009)

so i realized that on average i post about 2 pieces a month (check the stats its been about 24-28 pieces a year) but lately I have been short (way short)....so my mission is to play ketchup/mustard/mayonaise

LETS GET IT!!



No comments: