7.16.2010

mission impossible

its hard to imagine holding you
because i haven’t held you in so long
its hard to imagine kissing you
because i haven’t kissed you in so long
its hard to imagine caressing you
because its seems like a millennium since the last time my hands were able to feel a glimpse of heaven

so i let my mind take the strands of your voice
and weave them into a comfortable quilt
that wraps around my soul
and makes me warm
i hold your warm words close to my heart to shield it from the cold of my days and loneliness of my nights
i playfully listen to the way your words gently slide into my thoughts
and make me realize that even though its hard to imagine
its not impossible


{...an excerpt from the up and coming book, QUIETstorm}
(quiet da artist/copyright 2010)

2 comments:

Boricua Morena said...

Even after all this time I am thankful that you are you.

deme0911 said...

mission impossible