10.14.2013

tendencies

it was almost as if
i couldnt keep it from happening
images of you drowned all of my thoughts
as my hand slowly slid down my body
melting into my skin
thoughts of us
laughing over dinner suffocated my subconscious
as i reached into it hiding place
and slowly unmasked what i thought was perfection
i
closed my eyes
images of you and i
together
became more clear
with a soft grip
i began to stroke it with shotgun like precision
i gripped it tighter with each caress
until i found myself at the point of no return
i thought of our kisses
our touches
our long lingering hugs
all of our quite moments
i thought of every reason that we fell in love
and just as i pulled the trigger
BANG
i thought about you not loving me anymore

(paulwroteit)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss my favorite Poet!