7.28.2008

peanut butter

i was dazed by your frame
amazed by everything from
the curve of your breast to the cusp of your thighs
well past romance
tonight i
want to kiss touch and tease
while you
grasp hold and squeeze
your hands around my waist
your thighs around my face
your body
lay
still
in one place until
until
until
you flow like spilled milk
and i drink every drop
i try to say
baby
baby
dont stop
but
it comes out like
"get it/get it"
you dont understand my words
but you like my motions and movements
tonight is not just about a movement
this is a revolution
and in my mind its televised
because ive pictured every thing from your smile to your thighs
your lows and your high
tasting parts for your delicate surprise
looking in your eyes
i now realize
there are a few things that i love
more than life itself
tasting you
has been put on that shelf
right
next to
the
peanut butter...

(quiet da artist/copyright 2008)

No comments: