12.11.2008

cyclical

she is my inspiration
images of her dance delightfully in the dens of my mind
pushing my pen to create tales of love, lust, and life
i close my eyes and see her frame
and my mind wonders to a place where poetic perfection is met with simple seduction
her words expel thought that turn into dreams
dreams so vivid that my pen becomes a paintbrush and my paper becomes my canvas
and my words tell our story
and she sits
listening to every syllable
seeing how it relates to her soul
each word gives her goosebumps
and inspires her smile
the words began to dance delightfully in the dens of her mind
pushing her body toward love, lust, and life
she closes her eyes and sees my thoughts
her mind wonders to a place where simple seduction is met with poetic perfection
her words expel thoughts that turn into emotion
emotion so vivid that her body becomes a paintbrush and her hands become her canvas
and she begins to relive our story
so i sit
watching every movement
seeing her every motion relates to my mind
her touch gives my words life
and inspires my soul
she is my inspiration
images of her dance
pushing my pen
i close my eyes
my mind wonders
and together
we
inspire

(quiet da artist/copyright 2008)