12.26.2008

hiding from the sunrise/really good morning

sunlight splashes against my face
i drape my hands across your frame
and pull you next to me
i need you next to me
i expect the inevitable
so i refuse to open my eyes
i know that as the sun grows brighter
our day will have to begin
and the perfection of this moment will spread its wings and fly away
so i
pull you so close
that we are touching in every space
the fragrance of your hair
dances against my face
the softness of your back
graces my chest
the curve of your ass
settles into my lap
the firmness of your thighs
brush against my legs
and
we
lay
perfectly pressed against my soul
i pull you so close
that you
feel secure in my every thought
at this moment
i cant go wrong
without this moment
we cant go on
so
we avoid the sunlight
like vampires in search of shelter
counting every moment as if time stood still
and
without speaking a word
i become you
you become me
we become
more than just this moment
we are the perfection of our past
the peak of our present
and the promise of our phuture
at this moment
this
is our future
and everything about this moment
has me
hiding from the sunlight

(?uiet DA artist/copyright 2008)

No comments: