10.23.2006

quiet sounds

she
tasted
like
watermelon on a hot july day
i
let
her
drip down my face
we
acted
like
we had no cares in the world
i
placed
my
face in places that she didnt even know existed her screams disrupted my flow i tried to take it slow but she got so excited and that i couldnt stop and just before she came
i
asked
her
if she was ok
she
tried
to
say i love you
we
moved
as
close as we could
i
placed
my
tongue against her heartbeat i could feel her moving as her legs trembled her thighs began to tense up her toes started to curl her hands grabbed my back and then she said
i
i
i
i
am
about
to

baby
wait
stop

i
cant
take
it
anymore

oh
my
god

yeah
she tasted like watermelon
on a hot july day
(quiet da artist/copyright 2005)

2 comments:

Boricua Morena said...

O M G...

Anonymous said...

watermellon huh....sounds yummy