12.02.2007

hello again

southern miss
i didnt know what i had missed
until she
said
hello again
this time
wasnt like the first time
because
somewhere in my mind
i could still remember
how we
made me feel
together i walked on clouds
and when she left
i began falling
i kept falling
but she
said hello again
and in that instant
my soul began to float
my spirit began to rise
my heart began to flutter
and i
remembered how being in love felt
i remembered ?uiet converstions
and romantic situations
and being wrapped in her southern twang
i remembered the way she would say may name
i
remembered my hands caressing her frame
i remembered losing her - to busy playing games
but she
said hello again
and i went from fallen to lifted
lacking to gifted
scarred to healed
empty to filled
all because
she took the time
just to say
hello again

(?uiet da artist/copyright 2007)

No comments: