12.02.2007

pieces of you

this was more than temptation
my every waking moment
was wrapped in desire
i wanted to set your soul on fire
my hands couldnt stop touching you
even if i wanted them to
my eyes stared
as if i had seen heaven
you sent me to a place that i forgot existed
and when we had to walk away
there was so much i wanted to say
so much i wanted to do
somewhere i wanted to be
but i knew that night couldn't have been our forever
so as we began
to go our seperate ways
and you asked if i had something to say
or why i just stared at you in that way
i wanted to scream
STAY
but i knew it wouldnt have happened that way
so i pressed my lips against your lips
drapped my hands around your hips
and when you looked away
i closed my eyes
just so my mind
could keep
pieces of you

(?uite da artist/copyright 2007)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow thats a good 1 !~ u made me think i was there .........:)