11.04.2009

Recipricol

she asked if i did
i said not really
but for her i would make an exception
she said she neither
but this was special
and she may need some direction

so i gently placed my hand on the back of her head and guided her lips down the side of my neck she traced her name across my chest
leaving a trail of mac lip gloss and glitter
slow nibbles against my nipples and i stood still
until
gentle body shivers caused by the cool breeze of the fan brushing against the moist trail of erotica
that
moved past my navel
she began
removing buttons like obstacles blocking her from her final destinations
and just as she got past the pretentiousness that she thought she had to portray
she looked up and said
i love you

i asked if she did
she said not really
but for me she would make an exception
i said me neither
but this was special
and i may need some direction

so she placed her hand against my head and guided my lips down the nape of her neck
i fondled the softness of her left breast with tips of my fingers
as my tongue teased her right
i allowed myself to work past her pretentiousness as i
pulled away everything that prohibited my path
slow dips of my lips as she placed her hands against the crest of my shoulder until she left traces of her animalistic nature
and just as i felt the arch in her back
and the tension release in her thighs
i
looked up and said
i love you

she asked if i did
and i said
yes

(quiet da artist/copyright 2009)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... This one took my thoughts to other places :)