11.04.2009

Owned protected loved

she is mine
if only in my dreams
so i hold thoughts of her close to my heart
i guard the images of us like lion over her cub
she is my waking thought
so when i
open my mind to soak in my day
i
close my eyes and feel her presence
lay softly against my shoulders like the warmth of a hand sewn quilt
she is the reason i come home
hoping my day would end covered in soft kisses and a gentle embrace
she shields me from the pain of the day
she is mine
from the creation of my soul
to the death of my demons
she is my only temptation
yea thou i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear nothing
for she
is
my
rod and my staff
she protects me for his name sake
she love me as only she could
she holds me in her embrace until we are no longer just the sum of our parts
she is mine
owned
protected
and loved
and i
am
hers

(quiet da artist/copyright 2009)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW... that's it